Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Yellow Cab Airways

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha372

Alpha372

Application Yellow Cab Airways Empty
PostSubject: Application Yellow Cab Airways   Application Yellow Cab Airways EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Hello everyone
Yellow Cab Airways (YCA) is interrested to join the Infinity alliance.

Some facts about my Airline:

Hub: ICN
Fleet:
Application Yellow Cab Airways Fleet11

Last week profit: 19,717,103 AS$ (+43%)
Margin: 58%
Loadfactor: 98%

if you need more information check the wiki or just send me a message
A routemap can also be found on the wiki page

Yellow Cab Airways has long-time Interlining contracts with Asianwings(BKK) and Litschie Airlines(HKG). We already have a closely connected network between our Main-Hubs offering at least 12 flights per day between them.
We are interested to keep on with that close relationship and therefore we (if accepted by the application comitee) will only join the Alliance if Asianwings and Litschie Airlines are also accepted. So you can only have the "package" and not just one of us. Their application request will follow.

Link to the airline: http://www.airlinesim.aero/wiki/index.php/Yellow_Cab_Airways
Regards
Matthias Weiß
CEO Yellow Cab Airways

Last edited by Alpha372 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
prairiecentral

PostSubject: Re: Application Yellow Cab Airways   Application Yellow Cab Airways EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Got it. It's funny, really - this is the second time we've had people come in as a package rather than individually. Worked out ok last time, of course, heh.
Back to top Go down
Alpha372

Alpha372

PostSubject: Re: Application Yellow Cab Airways   Application Yellow Cab Airways EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 pm

actually we planned an own alliance but infinity has what we don`t have :
strong partners outside East Asia.

What we can give : A complete Network in East Asia which is already coordinated regarding departure times (e.g. ICN-BKK exactly every 2 hours) and Connection flights

EDIT: If you don`t want us we`ll keep on searching Wink

I think you invented that "Package" thing:

"This is part of a package, along with Sunshine Air Taiwan and Gizme Airlines, who should theoretically be posting applications right around now too; I 'started' an alliance thinking noone else had lately - you guys have been awful quiet! Anyway, I've been asked to say that it'd be ideal for the three of us if you could accept or reject us as a whole rather than individually, although I can't exactly force you to do that if you don't want to."
Taken from your own Application request
Back to top Go down
prairiecentral

PostSubject: Re: Application Yellow Cab Airways   Application Yellow Cab Airways EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah - Gizme went bankrupt a couple of weeks into Croydon, having started in KUL - haven't seen him since. I'm not even sure how you can go bankrupt two weeks into a server's run, but there you go. Notna (SAT) is I think still playing on Nicosia, although I'm not sure of that.

Assuming the other two apps get posted quickish, I assume you should be in as soon as someone comes along with the keys.
Back to top Go down
Alpha372

Alpha372

PostSubject: Re: Application Yellow Cab Airways   Application Yellow Cab Airways EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 pm

If i saw it right Britannica died today.
Due to insolven...........
Back to top Go down
prairiecentral

PostSubject: Re: Application Yellow Cab Airways   Application Yellow Cab Airways EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Yeah - the UK is even less viable as a place to build up a strong airline hub than it was on Nicosia, what with the new slot changes impacting single-runway airports pretty hard - and unfortunately, with a couple of exceptions, that's all we've got - so very much a case of getting big early or not gettin' big at all. Not sure what balair's plans are from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Yellow Cab Airways   Application Yellow Cab Airways EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:26 am

The application of Litschi, Asianwings, Yellowcab, MAA and Air OKA has been accepted. From now on you all are considered as full members of Infinity Alliance. Croydon related discussion (interlining, etc.) takes place in the Croydon forums, while common stuff (like discussion of the regulation) takes place in the common stuff forums.

Welcome onboard!
Back to top Go down
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Yellow Cab Airways   Application Yellow Cab Airways Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Yellow Cab Airways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: COMMON STUFF :: Member candidates-
Jump to: