Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Eurico International Airways

Go down 
+2
Severnaya
eurico5
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Severnaya

Severnaya

Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Hello Eurico,

We've checked your application very careful.

You do not fulfill all our membership requirements (yet):
- Your airline is very young, so we can't really evaluate your airline properly
- You have a very small network.

So because of this reasons we do not see a way to offer you a full- or trial-membership.

However, as you seem to be very eager to learn many things and you are a enthusiastic AS player we would like to offer you Infinity-Associate Membership.
We see enough potential with your airline, especially for the future with your possible strong position of the Portuguese - South America market.

Infinity Associate Membership status means that any Infinity Alliance member is able to IL with you and offer you support if you have questions and in two weeks we will take again a look at your airline.

If you'd like our comments, hints and support, just post questions here in this thread and we'll be glad to offer you help.
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm

ok, thank you, I will then take some IL with some airlines operating in portugal and spain.
any doubt i have, i wil ask you.
thank you very much.
Regardings Eurico Fonseca
Back to top Go down
BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 pm

I hope you enjoy my A333x feed into LIM. Smile

Can't wait to do more business with you in the future and help your airline grow.
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm

i hope i can help you too
thank you
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:24 am

Hello Eurico,

How are things going?
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:13 pm

in my opinion the things it's going very well,
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:17 pm

now its too late for me, tomorrow i will give you more information
thank you
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:06 am

Good afternoon everyone, as promised earlier today, I'll give more details of my company.
I think the current situation is good because my company closed the last week, with an occupancy rate of 93%, also had a significant profit, that after having done some minor restructuring in some routes to Spain.
Earlier this week I decided to lease another airplane Bombardier Dash8-Q400A, and start trying my luck in England, beginning at manchester airport, since it is a good basis for this alliance.
I think I'm starting to consolidate position in the Portuguese airports, but the goal and become the number one company in Portugal.
I think the basic issue, but if youyou want to to know more ,just ask .
Greetings Eurico Fonseca
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:32 am

Hi, I will already be part of the alliance or I'll have to wait a little longer?
Greetings Eurico Fonseca
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:03 am

hello,still there any news for me.
Greetings Eurico Fonseca.
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:30 am

No real news to tell you at this moment. We are monitoring your airline, so it would be good if you give about every 5 days an update of the current situation, your financial progress, route network and such things.
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:54 am

ok. I'll keep the progress of my company then.
This week I had an occupancy rate of 95.31%.
shortly (about 3 hours), I will close the financial week with more than 550.000 AS $ of profit.
At this time, i have 2 principals HUB at lisbon with 273 departures per week, at oporto with 133 departures per week.
From Lisbon i have flights to
In Portugal:
- Faro (FAO)
- Funchal (FNC)
- Ponta Delgada (PDL)
- Porto (OPO)

In Spain:
- Alicante (ALC)
- Barcelona (BNC)
- Las Palmas (LPA)
- Madrid (MAD)
- Malaga (AGP)
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
- Sevilla (SVQ)

In England:
- Manchester (MAN)

From Oporto i have flights to
In Portugal:
- Faro (FAO)
- Funchal (FNC)
- Lisbon (LIS)
- Ponta Delgada (PDL)

I have 15 daily connections between Lisbon anda Oporto.
I am also a strong connection between Lisbon and Faro, who want to increase.
I've Already had a few more airports in Spain, but i gave it up some because lack of passengers.
I think I already said what is essential, but if it lacks something to say, ask me please.
Greetings Eurico Fonseca
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:15 am

eurico5 wrote:

shortly (about 3 hours), I will close the financial week with more than 550.000 AS $ of profit.
Is that including or excluding staff costs?
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:21 am

Including satff costs.
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:26 am

I closed my financial week with a profit of 597,986 AS$
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:58 am

weekly report:
This week I had an occupancy rate of 96.05%
I closed my financial week with a profit of 587,606 AS$
this week I bought another plane and strengthens links from Lisbon to Faro, funchal, ponta delgada and Madrid, and will start flights to paris orly
also did a little restructuring in flights to spain.
I think I already said what is essential, but if it lacks something to say, ask me please.
Greetings Eurico Fonseca
Back to top Go down
chrisb37

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:43 am

Hi Eurico, we are once again discussing your airline with regards to potential membership. It should take no more than 3-4 days for us all to reach a decision. Thankyou for your patience so far!
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:05 pm

ok, thank you
i wait a little longer Smile
greetings
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:46 am

Hey there Eurico,

After our discussions we have decided to give you a two week trial period to see how things go before you potentially become a full member.

You should be able to view the croydon section in some minutes so feel free to have a look around and start your own thread in the member news section!
Back to top Go down
eurico5

eurico5

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:22 am

ok, Thank you for the opportunity, I hope to be a great asset to the alliance and become a full member.
Greetings Eurico Fonseca
Back to top Go down
al-Jazair Airways

al-Jazair Airways

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Greeeting and welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Eurico International Airways   Application Eurico International Airways - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Eurico International Airways
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2