Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cameron Pacific - Restart - (INDIA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanCameron

Cameron Pacific - Restart - (INDIA) Empty
PostSubject: Cameron Pacific - Restart - (INDIA)   Cameron Pacific - Restart - (INDIA) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi guys.

Something went horribly wrong with my Taiwan Airline which went bankrupt even though i was making a rather large profit last period.

I dont quite know what went wrong but i have now started an Airline in India as i knew there would be a vacancy there soon and i wanted to be as well placed as possible to take advantage of that.

I hope this isnt stepping on anyones toes, i have handed in my application again and hope it will be accepted. I wanted to get up and running as quick as possible and it can take time to get responses on here so i went ahead of my own accord before the improving economy pushes the price of aircraft and finace up.
Back to top Go down
jauckloo

Cameron Pacific - Restart - (INDIA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron Pacific - Restart - (INDIA)   Cameron Pacific - Restart - (INDIA) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 am

Would allow a phased handover of the market. Surely better than big crash!
Back to top Go down

Cameron Pacific - Restart - (INDIA)
Page 1 of 1