Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance Application - Global United

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linds38
Admin

Alliance Application - Global United Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Application - Global United   Alliance Application - Global United EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:55 am

Good evening everyone,

On behalf of the team at Global United, I would like to lodge this application for membership of the Infinity Alliance.

With over 75% of the passenger market, Global United is now the airline of choice for domestic travel in Australia, and across the Tasman to New Zealand.

Our goal at Global United is to provide the travelling public with a comprehensive range of travel options to destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand, to link our key cities with key markets throughout the region, and through strategic partnerships, connect our travellers with the finest partner airlines from around the world.

Already Global United has forged ties with great airlines such as China Pearl, Conrad Star, Marathon, Pacific International, Radisair International, SEACS, Spirit of Asia and Spirit of Taiwan.

Our growing fleet of over 60 modern airliners is ready to share 38 great destinations in Australia and New Zealand with the Infinity Team. And thousands of travellers from down under are ready to fly the world on a network where the opportunities go from here with Infinity. In coming weeks we will be adding even more exciting destinations to our route map as well as increasing frequencies on our trunk routes.

Of course, air travel is not just about planes, destinations and bums on seats. It's about people! Our team at Global United are here everyday to service your needs and respond to the issues that arise quickly and effectively.

Infinity has partners on every continent - except one. Your decision to accept Global United as an alliance member will make Infinity a truely global alliance.

Thanks for your time - we at Global United look forward to hearing from you soon.

Linds38 - CEO
Back to top Go down
inno87

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application - Global United   Alliance Application - Global United EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 am

Hi

Thanks for your interest in joining our alliance. In the next few days our members will discuss your application and might have a few questions, so please check back regularly to ensure a quick and easy process.
In the meantime, please answer this questions before we can make any discussion about your application.
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net/t176-quick-notes-on-applications

Cheers,
Infinity Members

Back to top Go down
Linds38
Admin

PostSubject: Further information re Global United   Alliance Application - Global United EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:49 am

Hi - and thanks for considering Global United's application to join the Inifinity Alliance.

Please find outlined below our responses to the questions you have asked in relation to our application.

Do you have a clear goal for your airline?
My goal for Global United is to build an airline that is the dominant flyer in the Oceanic Region. The recent closure of two major airlines in the region has created a service vacuum which we are working to fill as quickly as possible.

Our initial focus is on building a strong trunkline network between the key cities of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth with a fleet of large single aisle (A321) and widebody (763) aircraft. Secondary markets (eg Adelaide, Cairns, Townsville Darwin) will then be brought online supported by a fleet of 73G and 738 aircraft. Regional services using DH4 and E95 aircraft are also under development as funds permit.

Trans Tasman flying will then be enhanced using a fleet of 321 and 763 aircraft supported by a domestic network of DH4 and E95’s.

Global United would then like to spread its network across the pacific linking key Australian and New Zealand cities to the principal cities in the region before embarking on longhaul international connections from our focus cities to the focus cities of our partner airlines. No entry into domestic markets outside Australia/New Zealand is forecast for Global United.

- How can we help you?
Infinity Alliance would allow Global United to have a truly global reach. Our aim is to develop strong strategic relationships with partner airlines that work to benefit both parties. Rather than try and create networks in other countries and regions that only serve to dilute the market for all concerned, our aim is to make connections to other strong networks and share in the benefits or co-operative flying.

- How can you help us?
Global United brings to the Infinity Alliance a rapidly growing, high quality sevice to a network of 38 destinations in Australia and New Zealand. As mentioned in my initial application, the only continent that Ininity does not have a partner airline is Australia. Global United can provide that connection and make Infinity an alliance with a truly global reach.

- Are you an active player?
As the CEO of a rapidly growing airline, I am a very active player. Much to the chagrine of my colleagues, I often run Airline Sim in the background at work so I can keep an eye on whats happening in the Airline Sim world. At least part of each day sees me on Airline Sim….

- Do you have any preexisting commitments to particular airlines or groups of airlines?
Global United currently has interlining agreements with:
China Pearl
Conrad Star Airlines Limited
Fly By Air
Marathon Airlines
Pacific International
Radisair Indonesia
SEACS
Spirit of Asia
Spirit of Taiwan
Back to top Go down
inno87

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application - Global United   Alliance Application - Global United EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:21 am

Linds38

Check your AS mail inbox
Back to top Go down
RichS

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application - Global United   Alliance Application - Global United EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Hey Linds, sorry for making you wait, after voting we decided to offer a trial membership for 2 weeks. After that we'll vote on what to do from there. Although in all honesty the trial is just a protocol we've been following pretty much for the last year or so, so don't fret over it.

I enabled your account so feel free to explore our forums and post in the members section.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
prairiecentral

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application - Global United   Alliance Application - Global United EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:35 am

I'm just resurrecting this topic as we may finally have some movement on this (17 months must be a record!). I've activated the account as a trial membership on the basis that everyone with a stake (as far as I know) has expressed a desire to go forward with it, and we can take things from there over the coming days and weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application - Global United   Alliance Application - Global United Empty

Back to top Go down

Alliance Application - Global United
Page 1 of 1