Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Northern California Airlines Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TuckerSi

Northern California Airlines Application  Empty
PostSubject: Northern California Airlines Application    Northern California Airlines Application  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Hello,

I own and operate "Northern California Airlines" based out of SFO with another hub in DFW (Dallas Fort Worth) and flights to SEA, MIA, JFK, LAS, DEN, PDX, YVR, STL, ORD, and LAX. We operate 3 A319's, 1 B737, and 1 CRJ-1000LR with plans on purchasing 1 B767 in the coming weeks for service to Tokyo and in the longer term for purchase of further A320's, A321's, A330's, A380's, B767's, B777's, B747's, B737-800's, and B737-900's. With the state of the airline right now, it is set to become one of the leading airlines in the U.S. with 95% of sold out seats on nearly every flight. One of my other plans is to expand more into the Asia market and European market in the long-term with hubs in Beijing, Tokyo, Paris, and London.

As far as other Airlines on other servers, I dont really have any experience before hand due to the fact that I just found this game and my other Airline (Thrinhity Airways) just started as well, however. I am a Business major so I feel I have the experience required to build a very successful airline for the long-term not just for the short-term.

I believe that is it, so if you have any questions what so ever, dont hesitate to ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sietse

PostSubject: Re: Northern California Airlines Application    Northern California Airlines Application  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Hello TuckerSi,

Thank you for your interest in our alliance. Over the next couple of days our members will discuss your application and come back with an answer as soon as we can. Our members may well have some questions for you so please check back as often as you can and this should help to speed the process up.

Best regards

Infinity Members
Back to top Go down
TuckerSi

PostSubject: Okay! Cool   Northern California Airlines Application  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Okay cool just let me know!
Back to top Go down
TuckerSi

PostSubject: update?   Northern California Airlines Application  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:37 am

sooo is there any update?
Back to top Go down
Sietse

PostSubject: Re: Northern California Airlines Application    Northern California Airlines Application  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 am

Hi TuckerSi,

Sorry for our late reply, it took a while to get all members to vote.
Unfortunately we have to respectfully reject your application.

Main reason is that we have three airlines already in the United States and we are afraid that your airline, especially with your future plans will take away each other's room to grow and will cause competition instead of benefit.

You seem very ambitious and active so we would like to give you the following advice:
1) Decide on certain fleet choices (commonality). Don't go with both the 320 series and the 737 series. Have a little fiddle across servers or even two different airlines, don't do them in the same enterprise as that lowers your maintenance cost efficiencies.
2) Traffic rights. AS has very limited fifth freedom rights - you can't just "create" a good-sized hub in most foreign countries due to these restrictions. Of course the big exception is the EU and open countries.

Again sorry for the delay, we wish you all the best with your airline!

Thanks,
Infinity members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern California Airlines Application    Northern California Airlines Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Northern California Airlines Application
Page 1 of 1