Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Air Kolkata application for Infinity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ivan_ban

Air Kolkata application for Infinity. Empty
PostSubject: Air Kolkata application for Infinity.   Air Kolkata application for Infinity. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 am

Hi,
Air Kolkata is the 2nd largest airline in India by pax carried/week and 4th largest by seat-km. I operate a fleet of DH8s(mostly Q400As and some 300s and 200s) and CRJ900s and B737series. Currently I operate almost entirely domestically with few international connections. Expansion plans include entering middle eastern routes in UAE,Qatar,KWI,Saudi Arabia,Iran with 737-700BGWs and Israel,Jordan,Egypt,Kenya&Europe with 737-900HGW winglets. These are long term plans and please don't expect me to have these routes by the end of next week. this is at least a one or more likely two month plan. Most Intl flights will be out of BOM. Hubs for Air Kolkata: BOM(Intl) ,BLR,CCU,DEL
The reason I am applying to Infinity is because I would like to have partners to get connections for south east asia and far east. With Fly Asia,VINA & Gizme it will be a great partnership (although getting slots at HKG can be very diff). In return I will be proving onward connections to middle east, north east africa and central africa and europe. In addition members from europe and far east should be able to get passengers into India using my hubs.
Air Kolkata has been profitable at around 27-30% margins for every week last 3months. Growth in profits and passenger volume has grown steadily at at average of about 10-12% per week.
I would call myself an active player although not addicted (at least I hope so Smile ). I keep on top of things.
I am leaving Sky World because of the lack of (more like complete absence of) communication/co-operation between the members. With your own forum and everything I believe things will be better here and we can collaborate like a real alliance.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Air Kolkata Link
Back to top Go down
zwirnie

PostSubject: Re: Air Kolkata application for Infinity.   Air Kolkata application for Infinity. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey there,

thanks for the application. In the next few days our members will discuss the matter and get back to you, in the meantime please check back regular in case we have a few questions.

Cheers zwirnie
Back to top Go down
ivan_ban

PostSubject: Re: Air Kolkata application for Infinity.   Air Kolkata application for Infinity. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:21 am

sure...
Back to top Go down
ivan_ban

PostSubject: Any update?   Air Kolkata application for Infinity. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:36 pm

I was wondering if you were stuck/confused about something and if there is some info that I could provide to help you guys. I see the thread has 40views so I guess almost everyone saw it but I don't see any replies, so was just curious as to what is going on.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Air Kolkata application for Infinity.   Air Kolkata application for Infinity. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:14 am

Hey Ivan_ban,

Your application is currently under review, we're kind of busy at this moment, expect a final decision within 24-72 hours.

Sorry for the time it's taking, but we're a quality alliance.
Back to top Go down
ivan_ban

PostSubject: Re: Air Kolkata application for Infinity.   Air Kolkata application for Infinity. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:19 am

No problem and I never doubted the quality of the alliance.
Thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Kolkata application for Infinity.   Air Kolkata application for Infinity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Kolkata application for Infinity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: TEMPELHOF :: Member Candidates-
Jump to: