herewith i'd like to apply, as flyasia, to become a member of the infinity alliance!
- Do you have a clear goal for your airline?
Flyasia's goal is to connect. Which means, on shorthaul flights to connect all malaysia with the rest of Asia. On longhaul flights the mainstream is between Europe/MiddleEast/India and Australia/East Asia as well as between NortheastAsia and Australia, and last but not least SouthAfrica and Northeast Asia (less priority and still under development)! This is why flyasia operats in hubwaves, to offer best connections with minimum time! If you check the flightshedule(/slots at KUL), you'll easily recongnize the Waves...
- How can we help you?
Well, infinity could over even more transit passangers and better connections at some airports!
- How can you help us?
Flyasia is the largest Airline in Malaysia (by far), well, true there are not many, but it is also no 5 within east asia, and no 21 tempelhofwide! It does serve several airports in Malaysia quit often a day! And, it also operates small hubs in Kuching(KCH) and Kota Kinabalu(BKI)!
- Are you an active player?
Sure, i am checking the airline at least once a day, major changes at least once a week!
- Do you have any preexisting commitments to particular airlines or groups of airlines?
- Do you have any questions that you want answering right now?
Not for now!
- Link to your airlinehttp://tempelhof.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprise/id/394.92
- flyasia, based at KUL
- centralsky, based at MCIhttp://croydon.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprise/id/644.2
- eu.central.sky, based at MUC on crydon!
ToSt - flyasia