Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Air Aconcagua

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Severnaya

Severnaya

Air Aconcagua Empty
PostSubject: Air Aconcagua   Air Aconcagua EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:28 am

Hmm, i'm not sure where i shall put this application, so i'll just write it down here :-)

More information on http://croydon.airlinesim.aero/action/info/enterprise?id=10239

- Do you have a clear goal for your airline?
Yes, to connect the whole of Argentina and the Southern Part of South America with Argentina. Furthermore I'll connect some major European destinations with EZE (such as MAD, LIS, BCN etc). Dedicated hub times have been implemented so the connection possibilities are great.

- How can you help us?
To be your good Argentinian feeder airline, so that you can start a successful long haul flight into Buenos Aires.

- How can we help you?
By giving me some extra pax via your L/H flights and by removing IL with other Argentinian airlines.

- Are you an active player?
Yes

- Do you have any preexisting commitments to particular airlines or groups of airlines?
Not really, my IL are not hurting any of your airlines as far as i can see.

Fleet
Boeing 737-700 (medium haul), Bombardier Dash8-Q400A (short haul) and Boeing 777-200ER (long haul)

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Air Aconcagua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Aconcagua   Air Aconcagua EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 am

Should I open another discussion topic for your application? Laughing

Honestly, I think that we are starving for better South-American coverage, and Argetina is one of those countries with significant domestic traffic. So I'm not against accepting your airline, however your airline should grow a lot before being able to efficiently feed Infinity's network, and besides, we should also find a Mexican/Northern South-American partner as well, as EZE is not really the city where you could have efficient connections. (Given that all Ininfity members (except Kiwi Flyer) would fly to EZE from the North, which would mean lots of lots of bactracking to reach Northern destinations).
Back to top Go down
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net
inno87

Air Aconcagua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Aconcagua   Air Aconcagua EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:31 am

No Problemo.. Very Happy

I wont even touch Argentina for now.. just feed my bases in Brazil and I will be fine.. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Aconcagua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Aconcagua   Air Aconcagua Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Aconcagua
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: CROYDON :: Member candidates-
Jump to: