Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: JetAsia Airways

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
inno87

Application: JetAsia Airways Empty
PostSubject: Application: JetAsia Airways   Application: JetAsia Airways EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:27 pm

JetAsia Airways - Philippines

Updated wiki profile
http://www.airlinesim.aero/wiki/index.php/JetAsia_Airways
Company Profile
http://croydon.airlinesim.aero/action/info/enterprise?id=406

- Do you have a clear goal for your airline?

JetAsia Airways aims to connect Asian cities having strategically position in Southeast Asia particularly in the islands of Philippines. Plans to make Philippines as the central hub of Asia with destinations not only in Asia itself but will also cater in Pacific (Hawaii, Guam) and West Coast USA market in the future. Eventually also aims to get market in Europe, Middle East and Asia Minor (Turkey).
Already establish domestic destinations in Philippines and flies to 20 Asian Cities.
Having also financially strong with rating credits of AAA since the start of Croydon an already started IPO at early stage has become not an hindrance to the success and growth of JetAsia.

Current fleet does not use any old scrap Boeing for operation or leasing and Russian planes and currently operates Airbus A320 narrow bodies and A330/A340 wide bodies. Also operates Bombardier Dash 8 Q300/Q400 for domestic feeder routes.
Future plans also includes Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 series.

- How can we help you? How can you help us?

I myself positioned to be flexible as much as possible that I can help anyone both players in AS and the Alliance itself. Despite I'm relatively new player to AirlineSim which I currently do some self-study and through constant trial-and-error method approach. In terms of route strategy, I'm willing also to gave way some destinations if indeed it can be both beneficial for my Airlines and to the Alliance key players.

One of the reason I also want to join an Alliance is that I want to learn strategies from experience players.

- Are you an active player?

I've already played for two months now. Having no serious job at this moment because I've just finished my college days last March this year and with a degree course in the field Information Technology, and that would mean I will be active for the meantime but that would not mean also to leave AirlineSim without traces as I already committed with this wonderful game.

- Do you have any preexisting commitments to particular airlines or groups of airlines?

None so far, but I do have some small agreements on my competitor in my hub. But if it indeed violates to the Alliance, then I should cut those agreements to gave way for the Alliance advantage and furthermore taking the risk of it.
Back to top Go down
prairiecentral

PostSubject: Re: Application: JetAsia Airways   Application: JetAsia Airways EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:15 am

Ok, I'm going to put the apps received up over the last couple of days up to votes - should be done within what, 24 hours? Sorry to be brusque and boilerplate but it's 7:15am and I've been up for about 24 hours so I'm running on fumes right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: JetAsia Airways   Application: JetAsia Airways EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Dear inno87,

I'm sorry to announce, but your membership has been terminated as a direct result of this week's poll. Thank you for your cooperation during the last two weeks, and - I'm sure I can speak on everyone's behalf - we wish you all the best. Interlining contracts are not directly affected by this decision - unless either you terminate them, or one of the alliance members explicitly ask to terminate those contracts.

From now on your membership in the Infinity Forum is being set back to 'registered non-member' status.

If we can help you with any further game related tips/tricks/advices, don't hesitate to contact us either via this topic, or via in-game PMs.

Best regards

malevlolka
Back to top Go down
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net
inno87

PostSubject: Re: Application: JetAsia Airways   Application: JetAsia Airways EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:47 pm

well, its kinda frustrating about this termination.. I really want to know the reason about the one vote of "No" in that poll..
But at least I was able to learn a lot of things from the members.. Thanks a lot by the way.

Anyway, Is there any chances that I can still re apply for a membership but I guess not for now..
Or I can stilll apply again once I get more established with more fleets and with extensive network especially for alliance member hubs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: JetAsia Airways   Application: JetAsia Airways EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:08 am

I hope, we can find out the reasons for the 'no' vote. As for re-application, we have no rules for that, so I think the possibility for re-application is practically open at a later stage.
Back to top Go down
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: JetAsia Airways   Application: JetAsia Airways Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: JetAsia Airways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: COMMON STUFF :: Member candidates-
Jump to: