Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HTW membership application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pavilion

HTW membership application Empty
PostSubject: HTW membership application   HTW membership application EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi.

HTW is a company que prioritizes comfort and quality for passengers. It AIMS its fast growth and mutual support with the lines que keep flights contract. With the support of the alliance can I become a strong brand in South America and support all companies in the alliance in the world. Future plan to acquire new A350 and 787 in order to connect Brazil with Europe and the Middle East, and A330 unique to EE.UU. I am an active player and I intend to Cooperate with all in all that is Within my reach.

Grateful
Back to top Go down
RichS

PostSubject: Re: HTW membership application   HTW membership application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 am

Thanks for applying. As of now, Infinity is going to leave the application period open for 7-10 days to allow airlines affected a chance to apply. You will be contacted here or ingame once we make a decision or if we have any questions/comments.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
RichS

PostSubject: Re: HTW membership application   HTW membership application EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 am

Sadly we have decided to go with Fly Brasilera for our Brazilian partner. We wish you the best of luck though.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HTW membership application   HTW membership application Empty

Back to top Go down

HTW membership application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: CROYDON :: Member candidates-
Jump to: