Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eastern Aviation - Japan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenmuir

Eastern Aviation - Japan Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Aviation - Japan   Eastern Aviation - Japan EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Hello Infinity Alliance!

I seek admission to the Croydon division of the alliance on behalf of Eastern Aviation and its newly formed subsidiary, creatively titled "Eastern Regional."  Although Regional is just barely three weeks old, the parent company has been operating for more than seven months.

Although I'm not the largest enterprise in Japan, I do have a solid network feeding to and from Tokyo-Haneda with twenty-nine total operating aircraft with another being added at minimum of every two weeks.  I operate to twenty-five airports with a minimum of two daily flights in order to provide frequent connections.

My goal for both companies is to provide frequent and comfortable service.  EA handles service between 5+ demand bar airports using 737s and my eventual widebody fleet, whilst ER will feed to and from 4-bar passenger demand airports and less.  ER uses an ATR instead of Q400 fleet because I will eventually operate cargo variants, and because the 50-seat version is still produced.  My growth is slower compared to other Japanese airlines because I only use aircraft that are currently produced, and because I use better-than-default seats while charging the same as my competition.  However, my growth is steady and constant.

I have signed interline agreements with a few of you already, and I'm not beholden to my non-Infinity interline partners.  However, if accepted, I simply don't have the capacity to be your exclusive interlining partner in Japan just yet.  My intentions for applying to join Infinity is to secure partners for my eventual international expansion, but as of now, my resources are wholly devoted to continued expansion within Japan.  Until such time as I can expand internationally, I can only provide a decent feeding network for your Japan-destined passengers and cargo.

Eastern Aviation
Eastern Regional
Back to top Go down
RichS

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Aviation - Japan   Eastern Aviation - Japan EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:23 am

Hello, we're still discussing your application. It's just taking a bit longer than usual due to the fact that it's summer and as a result of Croydon not being as active over the last year, some of our members aren't as active as in times past.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kenmuir

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Aviation - Japan   Eastern Aviation - Japan EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 am

Thanks for the notification, I was starting to get a little unnerved by the lack of movement. It seems the summer slump doesn't just affect the AGEX.
Back to top Go down
RichS

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Aviation - Japan   Eastern Aviation - Japan EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks so much for your application. We have decided to go another direction in Japan simply due to the size of your airline. You yourself seem like someone who'd make an exemplary member, we just have to make the right choice based off traffic, despite how well written your application was. We wish you the best of luck going forward on Croydon.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kenmuir

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Aviation - Japan   Eastern Aviation - Japan EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Thank you for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Aviation - Japan   Eastern Aviation - Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Aviation - Japan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: CROYDON :: Member candidates-
Jump to: