Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chang AIrlines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leo329

Chang AIrlines Empty
PostSubject: Chang AIrlines   Chang AIrlines EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 am

Greeting, fellows

This is Chang Airlines . I am a member of sky alliance.
Since I am not quite comfortable with some companies in my current alliance
just a simple inquire, will you consider accepting me and my subsidiaries (Kuwait , Sudan, and Costa Rica) into ur alliance ??

Please let me know
Thanks

Chang Airlines
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

Chang AIrlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chang AIrlines   Chang AIrlines EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi Leo329,

first of all welcome and thank you for your interest in our alliance.
It is customary that we take some time to discuss each application so it may take several days before we have a definite answer for you. In the meantime there might be some questions regarding your airline from current members so please check back from time to time to see if there are any here.

A question from me, are you willing to remove some of your interlining agreements with our competitors? In return you of course get IL agreements with all of the Infinity alliance members.

Thank you in advance for your answers!
Back to top Go down
leo329

Chang AIrlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chang AIrlines   Chang AIrlines EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Definitely
Back to top Go down
prairiecentral

Chang AIrlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chang AIrlines   Chang AIrlines EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi there - I run China Central, as you presumably know, so I informally have a veto over whether to approve this or not. In principle I'm not opposed to it, but I wonder about a few things; as this may be a little sensitive you can answer in a PM if you like and I'll repost it in our internal forum.

What exactly makes you 'uncomfortable' with whoever it is you're uncomfortable with? It's not out of the question that you may end up with similar problems here if it's a case of arguments over subsidiaries etc. Some information on this would be highly relevant, I think !

Back to top Go down
leo329

Chang AIrlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chang AIrlines   Chang AIrlines EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:06 pm

good question

That is exactly what I am going to ask u guys .

What is ur opinion about opening new subsidiary in some open markets which have alreay been occupied by some alliance members ?

I just set a new sub in Costa Rico, where one of ur members(A) had already had a sub.
another guy(B), running a company in EU, posted some criticism on ur forum about this.
The funny thing is, I notice that because A shot me a message with "dont care about the criticism"
then I reviewed all of the posts, I realized every time I am opening a new sub, there must be a similar post by him.
I really hate his diction.
Back to top Go down
RichS

Chang AIrlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chang AIrlines   Chang AIrlines EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Not that I speak for everyone, but for me it'd be fairly frowned upon to open a sub in the same country as another members' subsidiary. Especially without asking them first.

But that's not to say it's utterly impossible, but the idea is that we all work as a team to cover the world with our flights and duplicating another members' services in the same country and on the same routes probably undermines this from a profitability standpoint. (Especially if the services offered are different)
Back to top Go down
leo329

Chang AIrlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chang AIrlines   Chang AIrlines EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:43 pm

I buy ur point
Back to top Go down
leo329

Chang AIrlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chang AIrlines   Chang AIrlines EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:53 pm

so ???
Did i make everything clear ???
any other comments or concerns ??