Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kedu Air - Nigeria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Norljus

Norljus

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 am

Hello Inifinity alliance

I started Kedu Air in Nigeria 3 weeks ago and checked who is allready operating flights to this country. This left me with Infinity or Sky alliance. I then found out that Yb with al-Jazair is a member of Infinity. His videos on youtube made me play AS in the first place, so now he has to deal with me. Smile I admit that this is not the most strategic way to choose an alliance. He recommended that I apply already.

As Kedu Air is still in its infancy its primary goal is to secure the domestic market and nearby african cities and keep the other Nigerian Airline at bay. It could later link S-America to Africa and middle east.

Greetings and a happy new year
Norljus
CEO Kedu Air
Back to top Go down
al-Jazair Airways

al-Jazair Airways

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:37 am

Hello Norljus,

first of all welcome and thank you for your application. It is customary that we take some time to discuss each application so it may take several days before we have a definite answer for you. In the meantime there might be some questions regarding your airline from current members so please check back from time to time to see if there are any here Wink

Two questions from me - what is your short term plan in more detail? You mentioned that your primary goal is the domestic market - are you planning to have a hub in Lagos or another one in Abuja?
Second question - could you post some numbers? As your airline is quite young it is necessary to determine it is making a nice profit that will allow you to grow fast Wink\

Thank you in advance for your answers!
Back to top Go down
Norljus

Norljus

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:34 am

Deleted

Last edited by Norljus on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norljus

Norljus

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:54 am

2nd: Domestic strategy.

The geometry of Nigeria is a bit unfortunate for domestic hubs because Lagos is in a corner. So for many domestic conections this will be too much of a detour. Abuja isn't ideal either because it has the same problem with some of the southern cities but at least it can connect north to south. So for me the first priority is to connect all cities directly to Lagos, then to Abuja and top off with some flights from southern cities to Port Harcourt.
Back to top Go down
al-Jazair Airways

al-Jazair Airways

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 am

Hello again Norljus!

Thank you for waiting. I would like to congratulate you as we decided to accept you as a trial member. This means you are not a full member but after a trial period (usually two weeks to one month) you become one (if there are no problems of course).

Feel free to apply for membership of the alliance through the in game system! Smile
Back to top Go down
Norljus

Norljus

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:04 am

Thanks, I will do so at once. Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisb37

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 am

Welcome on board, you should now have your trial membership rights in the forums. Please feel free to create your own topic in the member news section so we can keep up to date with your airlines progress Wink
Back to top Go down
Norljus

Norljus

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:52 am

I deleted the income statement, just in case the competition happens to find this forum too ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kedu Air - Nigeria   Kedu Air - Nigeria Empty

Back to top Go down

Kedu Air - Nigeria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: CROYDON :: Member candidates-
Jump to: