Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora Wings Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eurico5

eurico5

Aurora Wings Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Wings Application    Aurora Wings Application  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi Conor Odonoghue

Thanks for your interest in joining our alliance. In the next few days our members will discuss your application and might have a few questions, so please check back regularly to ensure a quick and easy process.
Back to top Go down
chrisb37

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Wings Application    Aurora Wings Application  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:50 am

Hi Conor,

Just to let you know that we have decided to wait 3 weeks before accepting any new members. This is purely because it is far to early in the game to see which airlines will become good candidates as everyone has small route networks and fleets. In a few weeks things will be a bit clearer.

We will keep an eye on your airlines progress and if your still interested in joining when we reopen for applications we will be happy to dicuss membership for your airline. In the meantime if you would like any hints or tips please feel free to ask any questions here

Infinity members.
Back to top Go down
ConorOd93

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Wings Application    Aurora Wings Application  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Just an update on my airline:

I reset a few days back and I am now Asia Xpress Lines. The basic principal of my airline will stay the same as my previous application.

My airline is Aurora Wings (Link: not allowed post links and emails )

The goal of my airline is to create a chinese airline that will cater for both regional airports and international airports, serving the population as best possible. I will be using an all airbus fleet to keep aircraft comminality and reduce maintenance categories.

My holding company Avia International has also ordered the investment of 3,000,000AS$ dollars into Gizme International on the IPO.
Regards

CEO Aurora Wings; Conor Odonoghue
Back to top Go down
gizgiz

gizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Wings Application    Aurora Wings Application  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. We'll continue to look into your new airline. Just to clarify - Aurora Wings no longer exists and you have started Asia Xpress, based in CAN, under the holding Avia International, is this correct?

Also, we already have an airline located in south China (namely me in HKG). Do you have plans to operate northward, as these two hubs are very close to one another and more or less cater to a similar market?

Thanks
Infinity
Back to top Go down
ConorOd93

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Wings Application    Aurora Wings Application  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am

Yes that is correct I am now Asia Xpress under Avia International. My main goal is to expand into the northern airports of:
1) Chengdu
2) Wuhan
3) Xi An Xianyang
and operate domestic and international services from there.
Back to top Go down
ConorOd93

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Wings Application    Aurora Wings Application  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 am

Just want to post to cancel this application, I will come back in two to three weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Wings Application    Aurora Wings Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora Wings Application
Page 1 of 1