Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brennus

Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) Empty
PostSubject: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi

I'd wish to apply your alliance with this post.

I run an airline in Norway, main hub OSL. I also have regional connections in Sweden (ARN) , Denmark (CPH), Finland (HEL) and Berlin (TXL). All hubs are expanding.
I hope to offer you passengers from a new market, and I hope to grow more by having your alliance in my back.

I also run a small airline in USA, name Fuel Air. Not growing the way i'd like, so i'm considering it's future...as i already have two Scandinavinan based airlines to handle (also Wings Of Norway on Crydon) , so thats enough work Wink.
If your members could need Fuel Air for feeding purpose, i'll give it some more attention though.

Hope to hear from you
Regards, Brennus.
Back to top Go down
zwirnie

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks for your application, Brennus. In the next few days we'll discuss it and get back to you. In the meantime, we might have a few question, so please check back every now and then. Cheers, zwirnie
Back to top Go down
elPierro

elPierro

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi Brennus, thanks you still want to join the alliance. I'd wish to welcome you to Infinity. At this moment you are a member for the Tempelhof server only, Croydon will need to decide on your application individually.

We look forward to a good co-operation.
Back to top Go down
RichS

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:28 am

elPierro wrote:
Hi Brennus, thanks you still want to join the alliance. I'd wish to welcome you to Infinity. At this moment you are a member for the Tempelhof server only, Croydon will need to decide on your application individually.

No worries there as he's already in lol!
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:32 am

RichS wrote:
elPierro wrote:

No worries there as he's already in lol!
Whoehahaha, indeed lol!
Back to top Go down
Brennus

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Thank you ppl !

Looking forward working with u all on both servers Wink
Back to top Go down
Brennus

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:03 pm

I have applied in-game, but nothing seems to happend? Change of mind?
Back to top Go down
elPierro

elPierro

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi Brennus,

We have a only a few active members and I have all PM-ed them to vote you in, however there's not much activity and the 3 airlines waiting admittance are still 1 vote short to get accepted.

So there's no change of mind, unfortunately there's simply no activity to go on by. I have already mentioned this on the forum as well. Please consider yourself an active member, together with Fuel Air and African Flyer from (basied in Johannesburg).

krgds,
Peter - VINA

Back to top Go down
RichS

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Let him in!

Let me clear my votes
Back to top Go down
elPierro

elPierro

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Typo: there were 4 active enterprise which didn't vote, and 1 voted pro. We are not on 3 non-votes and 2 pro votes.

But were are getting there now, just one more vote... I have sent some more pm's in-game let's hope it is gonna work this time.

Id add FBX if that'd help. I respond to texts within this forum.
Back to top Go down
elPierro

elPierro

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Sorry gues, VINA was going for the worse after today.. I see our 3 new members are on board. I am available for any support so please go ahead and ask if you require any info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)   Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Brennus Air (and Fuel Air)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: TEMPELHOF :: Member Candidates-
Jump to: