Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Airline of SI Application for membership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
premus

PostSubject: Airline of SI Application for membership   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:03 am

Greetings,

Airline of SI would like to join Infinity Alliance as a member from Italy, with main bases in MXP and FCO bases with great connections and feeding network from Italy and European airports.
We are flying modern fleet of A32X, CRJ and Q400 airplanes. We have clear focus and strategy and want to continue to be present in TOP100 airline by PAX numbers.
Our future plans include start of long haul flights or cooperation and support of a long haul airline. Support includes IPO support and Terminal offers.
We already have some interlining agreements with some members of Infininity as well as with members of other alliances. We are profitable and are in full control of situation at our bases, therefor wee see alliance membershipa as an oportunity, from which everyone can benefit.
Infinity Alliance is a best fit for Alliance, it's members and Airline of SI, with many synergies due to better conection possibilities.
Airline of SI has exclusive agreements signed with airlines from Russia, Finland and Austria, which do not colide with any Infinity member airline. Castillar is our exclusive partner in Spain already.

This is first application for Alliance membership for Airline of SI.

Best Regards,
Airline of SI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
premus

PostSubject: Link   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:06 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
plotz

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 am

Hi there!

First and foremost, thanks for applying to infinity. We're glad that you chose us!

Please be assured that we're begun the debating and discussion process regarding your application. We'd like to remind you to watch this application thread, as we sometimes would like to know more about you and your company. Answers you provide will help us assess the situation and reach a decision faster.

Thanks again!
Infinity Alliance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
premus

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:25 am

I am available for all questions and open to ideas.

Thank you for considering my application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plotz

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:52 am

Question: Would you be willing to cancel your interlining with your French partners, especially FWI Airways (getting at my neck here and there, especially in Portugal), if we accepted you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
premus

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 pm

FWI is by far the largest airline in CDG. I have a strong partnership favourable to me with all it's airlines (FWI Groupe). It is also my seccond largest interlining partner with a rlong history. On the other side i have quite strong network to most airports in France, while CDG is very slot restricted and i cover those flights.
If I am accepted into Alliance i would be prepared to give up interlining with FWI group, but i would need a day or two to upgrade my French flight first, to keep the feeding traffic, with a plane or two based in CDG, ORY etc.
So, answer about cancelation of interlining with FWI is YES, with few days of preperation time needed, so the business does not suffer too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plotz

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Well, I've bought SkyFrance a while ago, which will be liquidated by the team in a few days. I'll then copy the existing flight plan and move in with around 20 planes at ORY - another 15-20 would be available within a week, bringing ORY to at least 700 departures. Cancellation with FWI is crucial for me at this point, because he is definetely harming me.
Thanks for your answer Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
premus

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 am

Just to share an update of the situation and explain my future plan.

No.1 in MXP with market share of 1/3 and growing (constantly for more than 10 weeks currently)
No.2 in FCO up for 1 position and attacking we're No.1 (We are concentrating on FCO and growing from start of the year)

Since both airports are becoming more and more slot restricted we're putting A32X series on new routes and CRJ900 on thiner routes. Almost no new Q400 for MXP and FCO.
New focus cities in Italy are developed with point-point connections, to free extra feeding possibilities in MXP and FCO from connections with other medium sized Italian airports.
New company was established to occupy valuable prime time slots in MXP,FCO,FRA and MUC by use of cheap LET410 planes. Those slots will be used for own long haul flights, when needed.

We still didn't come to an end of ideas and plans. Our future is bright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elPierro

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for waiting, we are in the process of voting and it shouldn't take long anymore. You will hear from us soon.

krgds,
Peter

VINA-Airways

Back to top Go down
View user profile
elPierro

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 am

Hello,

Thank you for waiting. On behalf of all Infinity members we would like to welcome you aboard the alliance.

You will soon have access to the other parts of the forum, feel free to open your own thread with news on your alliance, it may take a few days before your in-game application will show you to be an alliance member.

Kind Regards,
Peter - VINA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
premus

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:26 am

Thank your very much.

I am sure my membership in the allianse will be of benefit to all of us.

Aleksander
Airline of SI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Added to Tempelhof group. Welcome!

(Thread closed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airline of SI Application for membership   

Back to top Go down

Airline of SI Application for membership
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1