Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Centennial Airways

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

Application: Centennial Airways Empty
PostSubject: Application: Centennial Airways   Application: Centennial Airways EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Application: Centennial Airways 15267624

Centennial Airways initially started out of Chicago O'Hare (ORD) with the intentions of keeping nearly all preliminary expansion out of Chicago, however due to a lapse in my credits I was not able to establish the network I wanted before the airport was overran by various other airlines. I have touched very few of my routes out of Chicago due to the fear that I'd loose my slots, thus I do still operate around 250 weekly flights (down from about 400). They are almost exclusively TU-154Ms (my preliminary fleet). Due to the speed of the aircraft and slot restrictions, they have been difficult to replace. Though in due time all TU-154Ms will be leased out (I own them) and taken off our route network. Chicago's hub has really winded down to being just a base to major airports, any existing non-major routes will be cut and the slots used to feed our other hubs.

After ORD became nearly 100% slot locked, our expansion focused on Houston Intercon. (IAH). I operate small sized regional network consisting of Q400s and a mainline network based on TU-204s to major markets around the US. Shortly after focusing on IAH though, the airport was pretty much flooded with Ominkron's network who within a week ended up slot locking the airport with about 1800 weekly flights. Because of this we operate only 350 or so weekly flights with limited expansion prospects. Flights are still being added occasionally and the TU-204s are planned to be replaced with 738-800 (winglets) due to their speed/size match, it makes it easy. Even though this replacement does not follow commonality with the bulk of our fleet plans.

After the venture in Houston expansion then went to Denver, where we still are expanding on a daily basis with our incoming Airbus A320-200. We operate a moderate regional operation out of Denver with Q400s and Q300s along with a smaller market network with CRJ-200s and 2 EMB-175 LRs. Denver's network is almost exclusively A32x aircraft.

More recently Houston's and Chicago's non-major operations I've planned to switch to MSP and use existing slots MSP/DEN feeding. However given this application and the main airline being Belt Express out of MSP I am willing to change thoes plans. Smile

1x A319 (Leased)
13x A329 medium (Leased, 4 on order)
3x A321 (Leased)
3x CRJ-200 ER (Leaesd)
1x Q300 (Leased)
8x Q400 (Leased)
2x EMB-175LR (Leased)
1x L-86 (Leased) Running ORD-SFO/JFK - Planned removal from fleet pending first suitable replacement or slot need (I really want to get rid of this thing but slots are so hard to manage!)
11x TU-154M (Owened, 1 out for lease)
12x TU-204 (Leased, 2 leaving at end of this week)

I do have some AS experience but I will admit that my most recent airline is a bit sloppy, fleet planning was a bit poor but over time the fleet plan has become a bit more sound. Moving towards all A32x with only 12 Boeing 737-800s as TU-204 replacements (possibly 757s actually, depending on cash levels really any modern aircraft with the same speed). And hub planning was horrific. My strategy is starting to come together now as hubbing is consilidated.

Last Week Revenue: 47,198,877 (+30%)
Last Week Profit: 23,259,767 (+29%)
Current Revenue: 49,057,618
Current Profit: 22,829,161

I attribute the lower profit to interest payments and the very high cost of running my ORD hub and TU-154M aircraft. I expect profit to come in lower this week because of that, I have plans in place to fix the problem with the removal of our TU-154 fleet and turning ORD into simply a large feeder.

Stock: CENAIR ($130)
http://nicosia.airlinesim.aero/action/holding/stock?id=171

Airline Link:
http://nicosia.airlinesim.aero/action/info/enterprise?id=498

Regards,
BarbulaM1, CEO Centennial Airways International
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Centennial Airways   Application: Centennial Airways EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Dear BarbulaM1,

Please give us some time, as the members of Infinity are in very intensive work in connection with the establishment of the alliance. In the upcoming 72-96 hours your application will be considered (probably in less time, but i wouldn't swear:))

Anyway, thank you for applying and for your patience.

Best regards
malevlolka
Back to top Go down
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Centennial Airways   Application: Centennial Airways EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:11 am

Dear BarbulaM1,

As all members of Infinity Alliance voted for Centennial Airways joining the Alliance, Centennial Airways has become a trial member of Infinity.

Please join the Establishment section of our message board, and share your thougths about recent topics.

Best regards
malevlolka
Back to top Go down
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Centennial Airways   Application: Centennial Airways Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Centennial Airways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: COMMON STUFF :: Member candidates-
Jump to: