Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Application For Indonesia Jet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zwirnie

PostSubject: Re: Application For Indonesia Jet   Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:54 am

Hi mikk_13,

Thanks for your interest in joining our alliance. In the next few days our members will discuss your application and might have a few questions, so please check back regularly to ensure a quick and easy process.

Cheers
Infinity Members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application For Indonesia Jet   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:36 am

Hello Michael,

Just a friendly question from Aero Oka:
You registered at Croydon in September, and Indonesia Jet was founded early December if i'm correct.
What did you do in the meantime? Did you set up an airline (which one) and got bankrupt so you got a good learning experience?

regards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fxxxr

PostSubject: Re: Application For Indonesia Jet   Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi there,

first of all sorry for the lack of feedback we have been discussing your application some days now but in order to allow fir all opinions to be voiced I'll have to ask you to wait for a day or so before the decision is out.
In the meantime it was noticed that many of your ILs are with airlines competing infinity members. Please note that in case of a positive outcome these should be dropped, of course they will be replaced with ones from Infinity members (more often than not offering greater or at least equal passenger loads). I really hope that is ok with you.

Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application For Indonesia Jet   Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:19 am

Dear Mick,

First of all sorry for the slow progress, this is mainly due to the holidays (Western Christmas, New Year, Eastern Christmas), please accept our apologies.

We're glad to inform you that our members have voted positively for your application in the alliance.
We think that the Indonesian market can indeed be a welcome addition to our extensive route network.

Our current members in Asia wish that you drop the following IL agreements because they are direct competitors to some of our members (or part of the BIRDS alliance which we have a total ban on).

Asia Dream Express (ADE)
Buddhair (BDD)
Cameron Air (CAM)
Doha Airlines (DAS)
YT JET China (YC)
Paydine Airliner (PYE)
Nippon Sky (NIS) (not 100% sure about this one yet)

Please note that we offer you currently the status of Trial member, that is you'll be a member for at least 14 days, and we'll have a look how you're doing. This basically means that you indeed drop the above IL agreements and so on. If all goes according to plan, you'll be a full member in about 3 weeks.

That's about it, please reply here if you accept our proposal so we can give you full access to the forums.

Best wishes and welcome on-board!
Aero Oka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application For Indonesia Jet   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:29 am

Hi Mikk,

That's great news!

I can't speak for the other members of course, but I will soon be starting again flights to Jakarta, which I abandoned some time ago due to low load factors.

And just to add a few general things.

- Please read our Regulation (http://infinityalliance.forumotion.net/establishment-f1/regulation-still-up-to-date-t118.htm), and open a topic for your airline in the Croydon > Member news section.
- I think I set your permissions in such a way that you are able to read now the full forums of the Croydon section as well as the "Common Stuff" forums, correct?
- Important to notice: To run the alliance efficiently we need our members to be active on the forum. If you cannot visit the forum for a longer period, please notify us in advance in our absence thread.

Well, there's nothing else left, so enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zwirnie

PostSubject: Re: Application For Indonesia Jet   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Hey, welcome to the alliance!

I'm looking forward to working with you, it's good to have a partner so close to my home base. I will begin to add a daily flight from AKL with a B772 by the end of the week. I also encourage you to add a few flights to Australia. Most destiantions can be reached with a Boeing 737-900ER HGW (winglets), so you can keep your maintenance categories low. I have built a fairly good network in SYD, MEL, BNE and PER.

Happy flying!
zwirnie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application For Indonesia Jet   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 am

You've been granted full member status! Very Happy

I think you should be able to read now all forums, if not -> contact me or one of the other full members (nickname in blue) so we can fix that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For Indonesia Jet   

Back to top Go down

Application For Indonesia Jet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1