Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Himalayan Airlines Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zwirnie

Himalayan Airlines Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himalayan Airlines Application   Himalayan Airlines Application EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey there!

Thanks for your interest in becoming a part of the Infinity network. In the next few days we will have a discussion and let you know what we think. One question right of the top of my head - are you planning to get Fiesta Air to become a member as well?

Cheers
Infinity members
Back to top Go down
gizgiz

gizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Himalayan Airlines Application   Himalayan Airlines Application EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Norway514 wrote:
Even offer you Connection of passengers through the most dangerous airport in the world, Lukla.

I got a chance to visit Lukla a couple years ago. That airport is the BOMB! Too bad the little Dornier I was on crashed outside KTM earlier this year Sad (9N-AHE)
Back to top Go down
zwirnie

PostSubject: Re: Himalayan Airlines Application   Himalayan Airlines Application EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Hello again,

after discussing your application and evaluating your airline we decided not to approve your request. The main reason for our decision is the fact that we don't believe that your airline can achieve the goal that you set yourself. If you are interested in more details of our rejection please feel free to contact me in-game, Tasman Flyer is my airline there. I don't think this is the right place to discuss that. I hope you can accept our decision, and we wish you all the best with your enterprises.

All the best,
Infinity members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himalayan Airlines Application   Himalayan Airlines Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Himalayan Airlines Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: TEMPELHOF :: Member Candidates-
Jump to: