Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squirrel Wings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_Squirrel

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 am

Hi,

I would like to join Infinity alliance with Squirrel Wings airline (http://tempelhof.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprise/id/506)
and (if possible) with it's long-range division Squirrel Wings World (http://tempelhof.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprise/id/4676).
My current are: short-term: create the biggest hub in Central Europe, by offering connection between main lines and smaller,
underserved airports on the outskirts of EU and near east; long-term: create 2-3 secondary hubs around Mediterranean for EU-domestic services.

In this alliance I seek additional knowledge mostly. I expect to learn new things from alliance discussion
and to be able to measure my performance against more successful and experienced players.
I also hope this alliance will communicate actively and seek ways of optimizing the network,
to provide the best coverage of the world markets.

Most of the time I'm available at daily basis, so any communication should be quick enough.

I also run pure cargo airline on Tempelhof: http://tempelhof.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprise/id/1017

regards,
Little Squirrel
Back to top Go down
gizgiz

gizgiz

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi Squirrel,

Thanks for applying to the Infinity Alliance. We've begun to deliberate and discuss your application. Just two quick questions:

1. We've noticed you were in Opensky prior to applying. What did you not like about Opensky and made you decide to leave?
2. Our Spanish partner, Castillair, already has quite a strong foothold in Southern Europe. Where would you be planning to expand to given this, and would you be willing to shift around future potential hubs and focus cities?

Thanks again! We hope to hear from you soon.

Infinity alliance
Back to top Go down
Little_Squirrel

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am

Hi,

those should be quick:

1. I left Opensky( and Globe before that ) because of lack of communication.
Members were, simply, not cooperating and even not communicating with each other.
In Opensky I did not get respond to PM with proposal of simple schedule adjusting
from some of alliance members, which, from my point of view, makes this alliance useless.

2. I think we can agree on strategies. I'm more interested to create other hubs in Balkan countries
and northern Italy, than in Spain or southern France. If Castillair plans to tak whole Mediterranean
by itself, than I can turn my attention more to the east, to Bulgaria, Romania, etc.

Thanks for your time.

regards,
Little Squirrel

Back to top Go down
plotz

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:04 am

So far, so good Smile .

I still have a question left: I noticed you have lots of "medium"-haul connections. Are you going to build regional networks, in case you'd go for South-Eastern Europe (e.g. using Q400 turboprops)?

And: Q2: You would be obliged to cancel all of you Spanish and Portuguese IL-contracts, are you aware of that? Smile

Thanks!

Jens (I'm castillair! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Little_Squirrel

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:43 am

Hi,

for sure I'll try both regional and EU connection. At the moment I feel that there is limited use
of regional-only or midrange-only networks, so I combine them both. If you feel that such strategy may limit your market
we can agree that Squirrel Wings will fly to Spain only from Prague, which should leave enough space (I hope) for both of us.

I'm well aware of exclusive nature of IL in alliance and just hope you'll be able to provide me with enough PAX Smile

Alex
Back to top Go down
plotz

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 am

I am of course speaking of a combination! It's just my personal opinion a strong regional presence usually strengthens your partners and yourself. I am sure there are many Eastern European destination I would not dare to serve by myself, but which could be a worthwhile addition to a combined network between our airlines. That's why I am pointing towards that fact Smile .

BTW: I did not want to restrict your operations to MAD or Spain by any means! We would just have to divide Europe between us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little_Squirrel

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 am

Glad that we share same idea how to build networks,
hope we'll be able to cooperate effective and get Europe
into our net Smile
Back to top Go down
Little_Squirrel

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi,

just wanted to ask if you have come to some sort of conclusion
on this application and where should I expect some decision?

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,
Alex
Back to top Go down
zwirnie

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Hello,

we are almost done with our decision. A lot of our members are currently on holiday or otherwise absent, so we wanted to wait a littler longer than usual to give everyone a chance to give his two cents ... But you will have a decision with 24 hours.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
zwirnie

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:46 am

Hi Alex,

our members have voted unanimously to let you join our alliance, congratulations! I have given you full rights, feel free to browse around. We would also encourage you to open your own thread in the tempelhof - member section about your airline.

Welcome to Infinity Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Little_Squirrel

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:35 am

Hi,

thanks for the trust you put into my airlines. I'll try my best
to be useful member of Infinity alliance.

Regards,
Alex
Back to top Go down
gizgiz

gizgiz

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm

This application has concluded and therefore I am now locking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squirrel Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Wings   Squirrel Wings Empty

Back to top Go down

Squirrel Wings
Page 1 of 1