Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Gizme Airways International

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gizgiz

gizgiz

Application: Gizme Airways International Empty
PostSubject: Application: Gizme Airways International   Application: Gizme Airways International EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi there!

Gizme Airways International is Hong Kong's premiere airline, serving destinations as local as Taipei and Xiamen, to regional hubs such as Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, as well as intercontinental desintations, including Sydney, Dubai and San Francisco.

ICAO/IATA: GZM/GZ
Hub: HKG
Focus Cities: KUL (just started)
Main regions served: Medium-sized China (ie: not Shanghai/Beijing), Far East, South-east Asia
PAX/CU Data: 374k PAX, 32.7k CU

Fleet:

• 15x 737-800 HGW (w/ winglets)
  • 3x 767-300ER
  • 1x 777-200ER
  • 1x 737-700 HGW (w/ winglets) on order
  • 3x Embraer 195

The Embraer's are about to leave the fleet, to be replaced by 737-700's to make us an all-Boeing airline. (see why below)

Operational Strategy:

We aim to bring all of our PAX into our hub, HKG, and focus cities (so far only KUL) and back out, hence focusing mainly on heavy wave action. I've also started a regional feeder airline, Gizme Airways Regional (G6/GZR), also based in HKG, that will focus on bringing passengers to the larger airline. It's going to operate mainly Embraer jets, so the E95's from GZM are slated to be returned and then leased out by GZR.

We're trying to expand our KUL focus city with more 73H's, while at the same time continuing our expansion into North America, and hopefully Europe soon (though slots are horrific). Along with our partner Sunshine Air Taiwan, we think this will allow your alliance to have a very strong south Asian network.

We offer three separate service profiles for flights of different lengths - a shorthaul/shuttle service that mainly serves destinations within 1000 km of our hub, a regional service for flights to Asian hubs such as NRT/KUL/CGK/SIN, and a longhaul service for those travelling further - to Australia, Dubai and North America.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Application: Gizme Airways International   Application: Gizme Airways International EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Thank you for your application.

Our alliance is currently in the establishment process and so we are very interested to accommodate committed and active members who want to create with us the successful future of our alliance.

Now I have some questions:

-What for tasks within the alliance would you like to take over? Where are your strengths? (For example network co-ordination, support to other users, helping to create the alliance presentation).

- What do you expect from the Infinity Alliance?

- Why do you want to get an infinity member?

- Do you have any question about infinity?

Once again thank you very much for your application.
Back to top Go down
gizgiz

gizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Application: Gizme Airways International   Application: Gizme Airways International EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Tom wrote:
What for tasks within the alliance would you like to take over? Where are your strengths? (For example network co-ordination, support to other users, helping to create the alliance presentation).

Externally, I hope to be able to become a spokesman if that's possible. I can also help create an alliance website and whatnot. Not that great at network coordination at the moment, at least not with other airlines. Perhaps again this could be changed if I could make an alliance site where we can all submit simple flight details to help align flights for wave action Smile

Tom wrote:
What do you expect from the Infinity Alliance?

I hope to become a member of an alliance with worldwide connections that focuses on providing premium services to passengers and that actually streamlines its network for maximum benefits for individual airlines.

Tom wrote:
Why do you want to get an infinity member?

Originally I applied to become a member of a new alliance, but we decided perhaps we could scrap that idea and join an already-formed alliance that accepts people who do not speak German. I've also heard Infinity was looking for members in the Asian region.

Thanks for considering me! I hope I can help enhance your global alliance network.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Gizme Airways International   Application: Gizme Airways International EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:00 am

Please, give us some more time to discuss your application. We are working on the question as hard as possible Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Gizme Airways International   Application: Gizme Airways International Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Gizme Airways International
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: COMMON STUFF :: Member candidates-
Jump to: