Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gizme Airways re-app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gizgiz

PostSubject: Gizme Airways re-app   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Hey everyone.

I realize I've been gone for an epic amount of time and alot has changed =) Glad to see we're still afloat. I dunno how many of you actually remember me but I'm back again as Gizme Airways (GZM based outta HKG). I'm coming back this time!

(I've been gone ever since the 1.5 alpha came out and I hopped onto that so there wasn't any infinity activity there)

So I'm back to reapply if there is no presence in HKG. I remember having a pretty good time with Sunshine over in TPE but if that's no longer possible then I totally understand.

Thanks for reconsidering Very Happy

- Chester/gizgiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gizgiz

PostSubject: Re: Gizme Airways re-app   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 am

Mmm I'm probably setting a bad example here not following rules Razz

So I'm planning mainly to focus out of HKG and make BKK a fifth freedom minihub if there's nobody there (I can always pull out if someone decides to join in on the fun over in Thailand). I don't plan on doing domestic Chinese cities much except for the big ones (PEK/PVG etc). Flights to Taipei will obviously be limited and timings worked out with Sunshine. I plan on marketing southeast Asia aggresively and use alliance pax coming into HKG to feed that (esp from North Am/Europe).

I currently have and am building a *small* fleet of older 732's, so I don't need to pay lease, and once competitors start flopping, I'm moving to the 320 family. Medium-haul will probably be 333's and longhuals done by 346/77W's, haven't fully decided on that yet for obvious reasons.

I operate using waves and will continually update flight times to coincide with them. Sure, sometimes this means I get aircraft with 250%-350% maintenance but it does work well in 1.5 (well the alpha anyway).

There, a proper app Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gizme Airways re-app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: TEMPELHOF :: Member Candidates-
Jump to: