Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vietnam International Airways

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vietnam International Airways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam International Airways   Vietnam International Airways EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:00 am

Dear Fabianii,

Please read this (click) thread and complete your application before the members of Infinity can judge your application. Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Oliver
Back to top Go down
https://infinityalliance.forumotion.net
Lurch

Lurch

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam International Airways   Vietnam International Airways EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Hello Oliver!

When the judgement for this application will start??? Today he send me an interlining and he told me he is allready an Infinity Member... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam International Airways   Vietnam International Airways EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Fabianii wrote:
you tell me when I write it how you say it me I´m an Infinity member ! What´s wrong?
No, Oliver wrote that you need to write a full application (network, goal of your airline etc) before we even take your application into progress. Now you wrote a normal application (in the other thread) so now voting about your airline will start. I will write a short message in the other thread with more details
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam International Airways   Vietnam International Airways EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 pm

please continue in the other topic, this thread will be closed to avoid the discussion continuing in two threads.

or click here to go there immediately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam International Airways   Vietnam International Airways Empty

Back to top Go down

Vietnam International Airways
Page 1 of 1