Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity

Main discussion board for Infinity Alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Air Brazilian Airlines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inno87

Application: Air Brazilian Airlines Empty
PostSubject: Application: Air Brazilian Airlines   Application: Air Brazilian Airlines EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 am

Application: Air Brazilian Airlines 57764169
English: Air Brazilian Airlines

Active Main Hub: Brazil
Sao Paulo Guaralhos (GRU)

Planned Hubs:
Brasilia (BSB)
Rio de Janeiro International (GIG)
Sao Paulo Congonhas (CGH)
Recife (REC)
Porto Alegre (POA)
Salvador (SSA)

Preferred Fleet:
Airbus A320 Family (A319, A320, A321-100) - Intra Brazil cities and South America destinations.
Embraer E-195 (for local domestic regions)
Airbus and Boeing wide bodies in the future.

- Do you have a clear goal for your airline?

Air Brazilian Airlines aims not only to be the best but will achieve the utmost excellence airline in South America.
With a clear objective to serve Brazil, the Caribbean and North, Central, South American Cities.

First wave of plan is get the large network of Brazil and eventual spread throughout the nearby cities of South America and Caribbean.
Second wave will be getting the market in North America, Canada and Europe.

- How can we help you? How can you help us?
-Since I just recently started my enterprise in Brazil, perhaps I will be the fill in the gap of alliance coverage in South America.

- Are you an active player?
- Since the day when Croydon server started I have been active almost playing and managing my enterprises in AirlineSim.

- Do you have any preexisting commitments to particular airlines or groups of airlines?
- None so far.
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application: Air Brazilian Airlines   Application: Air Brazilian Airlines EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:14 am

Hi Inno, welcome back to the forums,

your application is under consideration by our members. In the upcoming days, questions may be asked from you by our members, concerning your airline, and at the end of the process a voting will take place. We will inform you when voting about your application begins.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
Severnaya

Severnaya

PostSubject: Re: Application: Air Brazilian Airlines   Application: Air Brazilian Airlines EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 am

Dear inno,

The members of Infinity Alliance solidly voted in favour of accepting your application. From now on, your airline, Air Brazilian Airlines is a full-right member of the alliance. As you've been a trial-member before and perhaps read the regulation, please take a look at the updated Regulation (http://chesterli.bol.ucla.edu/infinityrules.pdf), and open a topic for your airline in the Croydon > Member news section.

Welcome on board!

Best regards!
Back to top Go down
inno87

PostSubject: Re: Application: Air Brazilian Airlines   Application: Air Brazilian Airlines EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 am

I'm glad I was smoothly approved and comeback again.. cheers

Brazil is such a nice market after all... After Samba Brazil tumbled down.. LOL Very Happy

That leaves me to head-on with Rio Jet and YT Brazil... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Air Brazilian Airlines   Application: Air Brazilian Airlines Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Air Brazilian Airlines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity :: CROYDON :: Member candidates-
Jump to: